The original Onslow post office has been renovated & restored into a quaint cottage style home. This single level residence with the loft master bedroom is sitting on a prime piece of land that is mixed use residential and commercially zoned.
* Restored & converted original Onslow Post Office building, built in the 1920's.
* Beautifully modern features compliment the original architecture of the property
* Commercial / residential mixed use zoning, possible development potential.
* Well positioned in the heart of Onslow and just a short walk to amenities
* Corner block, side access into the modern powered workshop
* Stainless steel modern kitchen, upgraded appliances
* Split a/c throughout the property
* Timber verandah wrapped around the entire property
* Ideal location in the centre of Onslow, opposite all amenities
* Roof and verandah cast iron uprights are a part of histoty from the Telegraph office building in Old Onslow
* Building made from all jarrah, tongue and groove floor, walls ceiling & verandah
* Total renovation completed 11 years ago
* Cubby House located at the front with sand pit
* Flag pole positioned at the front along Second Ave
* Backyard doted with 3 planters to grow vegetables or flowers